Modelity Unicost enables on-demand
Ex-Ante Costs & Charges reporting
MiFID II requires disclosure of costs to the client, before making a decision, whether it is to buy a financial product or sign for a service (e.g. advisory service, account opening).
The disclosure should also illustrate the cumulative effect of costs on an investment.
Combining both, service and product related costs, poses a variety of challenges, such as:
- Simulation of the various service related costs based on the client attributes and the transaction parameters
- Availability and integrity of the product related costs
- Different technologies used by the systems in the various channels
Contact Modelity to benefit from our award-winning technology and unrivalled expertise and service.
Data Collection – Retrieval of costs and related market data from a variety of sources
Instrument Coverage – Supporting any asset class, wrapper and instrument (e.g. funds, securities, structured products and derivatives)
Cost Simulation – model the product and service related costs and apply them on different scenarios
Report Generation –
- On-the-fly Ex-Ante Costs & Charges report, reflecting the actual client and channel attributes as well as the transaction parameters
- Multi-currency support for cross-territory
- Multi-lingual and branded according to the institution’s design standards