Please review these terms and conditions before using this website. By using and/or accessing this website, you indicate that your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Agreement, please cease all further use of this website.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time Agreement, subject to our sole and absolute sole discretion, and you agree to be fully bound by any such amended terms and conditions. Please note that these amended terms and conditions shall be in force and effective once they are posted on our website, and your continued use and/or access of this website on or after such update constitutes your acceptance of such amended terms and conditions.
- The materials on this website including, but not limited to, all text, images, audio clips, video clips, software, graphics, case studies, white papers, press releases, designs, presentations overall appearance of this website, and all written and other materials that appear on this Website (collectively, the “ Materials“) are provided by Modelity for informational purposes only.
- All Materials provided on this website are the property and copyrighted work of Modelity. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, create derivative works from, transmit, or distribute any Materials from this website in whole or in part without the express prior written permission of Modelity.
- Any unauthorized use of any Materials or this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Modelity. You may not “mirror” any Materials without Modelity’s prior written permission. Except as stated in these terms and conditions, nothing on this website shall be construed as conferring any license to any intellectual property rights of Modelity.
- Modelity reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any aspects of, the Materials or the website at any time without providing any prior notice. Modelity has no obligation to update the Materials and/or the website.
- Please note that any unauthorized use of any Materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- This website may provide links to other third party sites, such linked third party sites (including any links provided by the third party sites) are not under the control of Modelity, and Modelity disclaims any responsibility for such third-party websites linked to this website. Creating or maintaining any link from another website to this website is prohibited. Running or displaying this website or any Materials in frames or through similar means on another website is prohibited.
- ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MODELITY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- Modelity, its suppliers and/or any third parties mentioned in this website, shall not be responsible and/or liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, responsible and/or punitive damages or for any loss of profits, business, revenue, loss or inaccuracy of information or data, cost of recovering information or data, arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this website, any websites linked to this website, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such websites, or in connection with such websites, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
- These terms and conditions, as well as any dispute relating to this website in any manner, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Israel, excluding choice of law. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms or the existence, validity, breach or termination thereof, whether during or after its term, will be brought in the competent courts of Tel Aviv, Israel, to whose exclusive jurisdiction you hereby irrevocably submit.